All concerned, all actors!
At the L'Orée du Bois campsite, it is essential to attach great importance to sustainable development, which is why:
- Many of our rentals are equipped with a DELTADORE Centralized Technical Management system. This system makes it possible for us to control and optimize energy consumption while ensuring the comfort of the occupants, eg: outside light only turns on at nightfall.
- Our bulbs are gradually replaced by low energy bulbs.
- All our fittings are timed and equipped with foamed for better water saving.
- We sort waste: a Recycling bag (yellow) will be given to you at your arrival.
- Recycling of used cooking oils is operated by Oléovia Company.- Short and environmental circuit: We work with a Company named "Du Beau Linge” based in the Charente which is part of an ecological approach of recycling. We work with them for all our linen. Concept: to sort and valorize the damaged linen and transforming them in trendy products.